25.10.2016

We go eat at "cook out" (pronounced something like "cookah" around here). I ask for a whatever chicken wrap (I don't remember the name). The guy makes me repeat it three times, still doesn't understand. I turn towards my friend: "help me". She tells him "she wants a whätever chicken wrap". He says "ah, okay!" and brings us one.

I'm eating the whatever chicken wrap with my friend, her brother, their friends. One of the friends says the more unhealthy something is, the better it tastes. I say no, mangoes. He doesn't understand. I try again, three times (three times's the charm, like in tales), and turn towards my friend: "help me". She says "mängoes". "Ahhh, mängoes!"

We also eat some kind of corn-based cylindrical croquette, it's really good.


october 14th

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen